Friday, August 7, 2009

want to get married for me??

my manager just said she wants to get married.. despite the fact that she already is married!

so, i asked her wut? you want to get married for me that way i don't have to stress about anything.. she said she wants to do it all over again and plan a wedding and all.. i'm ready to have her just do it all for me! hahahaha ;p

why is it that most people are soooo into weddings and I am totally wutevers with it all?? am i not normal? i never ever really pictured myself ever really to get married.. not even thought of what kind of dress i was gna wear.. i mean for someone who picked out a dress in 15 minutes based on "as long as i can eat & it makes me look tan".. i don't really think i am ur typical bride?!? but my cousin's wife went through 120 dresses before she found the perfect dress.. is that normal?

all i know is, as long as at the end of the day my guests and family are happi, i can walk down the aisle in my shorts and sweats and i'll still be happi.. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment