Monday, August 17, 2009

NOW: gratitude challenge d2 - alphabet challenge


The alphabet gratitude challenge.. listing everything we're grateful for in the alphabet.. wow, this may take me all week long to do this challenge, so i figure i'd just jump right in and do this..

= abdc - america's best dance crew.. title says itself..
= brothers and sisters - i can't wait for the next season!!!!
= csi:miami - hot hot hot!!
= dirty sexy money - i absolutely LUV this show.. glad they brought it back for now
= e! news - where else do i catch up on all my celeb gossip
= fringe - it's better then x-files!
= gossip girl - i heart gossip girl and chace crawford!
= heroes - best show to watch w/ my fiance
= is she really going out w/ him? - makes me grateful that i don't waste my time watching this
= jetsons - i really miss my jetsons cartoons every morning before school
= keepin up w/ the kardashians - makes my family look normal
= laguna beach - forever my fave mtv show
= melrose place - i miss this show
= niptuck - is my fiance's fave
= o.c. - another show i miss and wish would come back
= priveleged - the guy in there is hot!
= quantum leap - my fiance's fave old show
= rob & big - this was absolutely hilarious!
= sunset tan - there really are bimbos in this world!
= true blood - sexy vampires, what more do you want?
= ugly betty - forever the best show
= viva la bam - makes me grateful for a normal family
= weeds - my fave at the moment
= x-files - i'm scared of this show, but my fiance watches this w/o me..
= young & the restless - a classic soap opera
= zoobilee zoo - my manager's fave when she was 5

as i was working on this list, i ended up listing all tv shows.. migosh, i am really grateful for tv of course.. ever since i was a little kid i would watch soooo much tv, forget reading.. it's all about the fun saturday morning cartoons and dramatic soap operas.. yes i luvd days of our lives when i was a kid.. so, i'm a tv junkie, can't help it.. feel bad for all those kids out there who aren't allowed to watch tv! so, i'm very grateful for tv and having the freedom to watch as much of it as i can! ;p

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. i watch most of these shows. how sad. well, i guess im grateful for so much entertaining tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you spend all your free time watching T.V. ( which explains the A - Z list of shows )
    cool idea!

    Geeta Sachdeva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nows I know where to go when I need TV show recos :-) Fun!

    ReplyDelete