Tuesday, August 25, 2009

unneeded stress and rude guests!?!

Well, recently i had this person in my life that i actually did care a lot about, despite the fact that she has been nothing but a B* to me all my life.. from her bossing me and my friends around when we were kids, to her smirky comments all the freggin time she sees me... or her annoying supposed "joke" email about why i should actually have my bachelorette in bali, not vegas just cz it's "boring" to her and there's no imagination behind it.. i'm sorry to say but the world doesn't evolve around u..

think, just think for a second..

i would've been happi if she could make it to my wedding after all she is part of my family.. but u know what, no worries..  i totally understand since work is def. more important.. honestly, if i had something important for work when it was her wedding i wouldn't fly back to hkg for it either.. but to make a smart a*hss comment about "why are u having ur wedding on a sunday, who the heck makes their wedding on a sunday,  i can't make it cz ur wedding falls on a sunday" instead of  "sorry i just can't make it"..  it's just plain out rude!

i'm sorry that i had to change my wedding day to a sunday since my fiance's mother thinks it's a better day and the chinese restaurant is only available on sunday..
i'm sorry that i don't have the luxury to take off from work and hop on the plane to bali to have my bachelorette.. just to drink with you..
i'm sorry that i'm not an alcoholic and would even think of flying halfway around the globe to get drunk w/ u.. and neglect all the important things here in life
i'm sorry i had planned my camping trip way before u came last and had to organize it and prep for it the night before the trip and couldn't come out and see u get drunk and waaaasted
i'm sorry that i don't have money coming out of my bleep to fly my friends halfway around the world to just have my bachelorette in bali..
i'm sorry that my friends and i are not "imaginative" enough to not have it in vegas..
i'm sorry i can't hire a full time live in nanny for my good friend who is organizing it so she can be away from her newborn baby to go to bali..
i'm sorry that i actually care about my friends and wouldn't make them go somewhere just cz my cousin wants me to have my bachelorette there..

u know what, NO I AM NOT and NEVER will be sorry for any of these things and that i see ur comments as rude and am quite honestly obnoxious and NOW glad ur not coming period! it is one less stress in my life..

i guess ur helpful and supportive mother balances out all that negative annoying energy from u!

No comments:

Post a Comment