Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rings?!?


Ok, so as much as i luv my mother for getting my solitaire ring made in hong kong.. i thought and told her that we were going to pick our wedding bands here in the states.. so we went to several places and someone at work suggested to check out shane co.. well, i never thought of going there eventhough i hear their commercial ALL the time on the radio.. so, we decided to check it out.. they have great customer service and to my surprise quite a bit of wedding bands.. they even had what my fiance wanted, titanium (which lots of places do not carry).. so, after about an hour and half of picking, i found a tini tiny band with tini tiny diamonds that fits my tini tiny fingers.. after about a week, they had all our special orders ready.. migosh their customer service is def. phenomenal.. they even guarantee if u lose a diamond for life and would clean ur rings for free every 6 mo... that's a great service every jeweler should have.. so, when i picked up the rings, i was so excited, i decided to share the "excitement" with my aunt e...

first thing she said when she opened up the box was "OMG? that's ur ring?! it's sooooooooooo tiny.. i can't even see it" or something to that extend..

well, my fingers are tiny, so i like tiny rings.. next thing u know, she decides to call my mother in hkg.. and told her my ring looks tini tiny.. my mom, was totally fine with it.. BUT she failed to mention untill this moment, that she already bought 2 other bands to go around the solitaire too.. and to top it off, she also told me yesterday that she had another band to go in between for days when i don't wear the solitaire and put it in the bank.. thinking she'll surprise me.. eventhough i told her we would go out and buy our wedding bands like 3 times and told her when i bought the band and how much they cost..

so, now thanks again to my family, (not that i'm not happi or grateful for it) but how is a girl going to wear 5 wedding rings on one tini tiny itty bitty finger (as seen above)?!?! since my mother can't return hers in hkg, and it's more value and cheaper then what i paid here, i just sadly went and returned my ring that i liked.. hey, i'm a simple girl, i'm happi with anything.. to my surprise they let me return it w/ no questions asked (even after i resized it).. now that is amazing customer serice!!!!
we still kept my fiance's ring since it's titanium.. which i'm surprised my mother didn't try to go out and just buy his too! which i may get a surprise the day before my wedding! just watch! with my family, you definitely get things done.. but u wonder, who's wedding is it now?!
funny thing is, my manager said to me, just watch after u get married, ur mom is going to come to u with a basket.. in it would be a baby.. "look i got u a baby"!!!! classic! just classic! ;p

1 comment:

  1. u returned your ring!? i never got to see it. i'm sorry. at least you know there will never be a shortage of diamonds as long as your mom is around!

    ReplyDelete