Wednesday, August 26, 2009

blogging?!?

so, lately this "squabble" w/ a family member as my brother puts it, was posted below on my blog.. some of my family members are very distraught by it.. thinking i shouldn't be posting things at all about my family, etc.. but quite honestly, i have not voiced my opinion in a looooooong time.. u can say that i may be still mad at myself about certain things from my childhood.. not that i came from a horrible family or what not, my family is great and all, but i can just say that i never really expressed myself when i was younger.. i used to just keep it all in and not say anything at all.. however, as i was growing into my young adult years, i found some anger  and sadness built up inside of me.. and some sees it as i have a "bad temper" which i admit i do.. or some sees it as i'm emotional, which i am..  but i think it's all coming from never really saying the things i really wanted to say.. so, it comes out in a bad way or as "uncontrolled" as some would see..

lately, i discovered this outlet.. my blog.. i mean i've started one before, but never really found time for it.. but i guess this wedding planning and stresses really gave me the perfect opportunity to make time to blog.. i really think every person out there should start one.. it's a perfect way to vent all ur frustrations, share information that u really want to share and just communicate how u feel.. or what's happening.. or what ur experiencing.. now i understand why there are sooooo many millions of bloggers out there.. and i guess now i'm one of them.. and why youtube, facebook and twitter is outrageously popular.. they're all in their own way different outlets of "bloggin".. u post ur comment or u post instantly how u feel or u post videos of what ur doing.. from statuses of "i'm pooping on my toilet" to videos of flight attendants rapping they're all forms of what started as "blogging"

who knows how long i'll be blogging, but for now, it's a time i make for myself.. to blog about squabbles and cakes and rings and gratitude challenges and just things in life..

so, in the spirit of the gratitude challenge, i am happily grateful to blog.. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment