Tuesday, August 25, 2009

vegas?! boring?!

my cousin just recently emailed me saying that "who wants to go to vegas? everyone goes to vegas.... so boring. no imagination. come to bali!!!"  

well, if vegas is so boring, then why do most bachelorette parties or parties in general happen in vegas? i've been to vegas many times i admit, but every single time, i've had a blast.. it's just a hop on the plane and an hour away.. bali is like a gazillion miles away.. and what, am i going to just sit at a resort all day and drink!?  i don't have the luxury of flying all the way to bali as much as it would be nice there.. to just drink and not remember anything..  if i wanted to sit by the pool, i can go to my aunt's house.. if i wanted to go to a beach, i can drive to santa cruz.. but if i want to have a blast with my galfrds for one weekend and dance the nights away, i can go to vegas..  ;p


to me, honestly, it's not about the place.. it's about the ppl.. i can have fun wherever i go as long as i have the right ppl around me.. so, if this one person wants to say there's no imagination in going to vegas, they can honestly not go..

No comments:

Post a Comment