Sunday, August 23, 2009

NOW: gratidute challenge d5


So, it's day 5 of the gratitude project and i have to take note of all the great things that i already have in my life.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... that's a lot of things..

-my job that lets me buy lots of THINGS..
-my TV
-my TV shows (as u've seen in the abc's list)
-my ipod nan
-my cell phone
-my cameras
-my clean condo
-my nice chandelier that my fiance installed
-my clothes
-my closet & dressers that fits all my clothes
-my luvly shoe cabinet that my fiance built, which is awesome btw as you can see below!

-my shoes
-my printer
-my embosser
-my pictures
-my car
-my bed!!!!!!! there's a ton more, but i would be listing forever.. and i of course am too sleepi to keep typing.. so, what tops the list right now is my bed since i'm laying in it..

however, obviously these are just things.. things that can come and go.. so, no matter what, i'm always and forever going to be grateful for having the luv from my fiance & family, the friendships i cherish, the people that are in my life.. and most importantly all the things that god put in my life.. think that covers it all.. time for me to dream away in my cozy bed.. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment