Monday, August 10, 2009

engagement party




Thanks to my close galfrds Sarah & Yuni, they organized a great engagement party for Chuongy and I...

I luv B Street & Vine... they have a great selection of wines, the yummiest bruschetta ever! it's such a great atmosphere.. so, we decided to just get together and have a party in their patio area in the back.. it was a great way to just celebrate and of course DRINK! i think we may have scared off some of my coworkers considering that my family is loud and consists of many alkoholics! thanks to my cousin from hong kong, all my coworkers are now initiated in the buffalo club and of course with no choice of their own! so, if any of you buffalo clubbers out there catches someone drinking anything from h20 to wine with their right hand (lucky lefties), feel free to call them out, point ur fingers and yell out "BUFFALO CLUB".. of course that poor person will have to down whatever it is they have in their glass.. for those of you non bufffalo clubbers, if u ever hear "buffalo club" whatever you do STAY AWAY from it.. otherwise u may find urself passed out with tons of pictures of u and fingers pointed at you somewhere on the internet.. ;p

THANKS to my wonderful family, coworkers and friends for coming to support us.. always the best to just have an excuse to get together and celebrate.. even better with many glasses of wine!!! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment