Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NOW: gratitude challenge d17




I am still working on the gratitude challenge despite the fact that i'm extremely behind and in the middle of holiday still..  so, for day 17 of the gratitude challenge, i have to perform random acts of kindness through the day..  since i'm at the end of the day, i'm going to carry it through to the next full day..  i guess i have to be super nice to my fiance!!

i will continue to massage his lower back for him since he's had a bad back to the point where he can barely walk for the past two weeks...  he keeps reminding me that he took care of me making me honey lemon water every few hours when i was sick last week.. so, w/ that guilt trip, i've been massaging his back.. but this challenge is reminding me to not do it out of obligation, but really b/c i care..  ;p

i just want his bad back to get better, so i will keep taking care of him until he gets better.. afterall, in a few months, it'll be for better or for worse right?!..  ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment