Sunday, September 20, 2009

NOW: gratitude challenge d15




I have been a bit behind in the gratitude challenge, but have not forgotten and is still continuing on the challenge for day 15..  so for day 15 of the gratitude challenge, i am to focus on myself & appreciate for the unique personality, skills and talents.. hmmmm..  man this one is a tough one, but actually does come at a perfect time since i've had no time for myself lately b/c of this work event..  amidst all of my stressful nature, i do appreciate how god gave me the ability to really get things done.. i guess it's been said that i will do whatever it takes to get something done; whether it's packing, carrying and shipping 15 (30-60lb) boxes till my knees are bruised and arms are sore.. or running around trying to get invitations printed, cut and scored.. or figuring out how to get over 1k of ty notes packed in a week..  i guess i am grateful for this "nothing is beneath me" mentality and do whatever i need to do to get things done.. for sure i care about everything i do.. hopefully one day it'll pay off..  ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment