Sunday, September 13, 2009

we all can't wait for vegas

So, it seems last nite was a great nite.. not only did we have a blast as usual.. but we are all prepping and very much excited about vegas..  my friend curly even tried to convince yuni's cousin to join us since she fits right in..  so, we'll see.. i can't wait.. i think nance is countin down the days..  however, the girls really really really really want to go visit carlos at OG.. but i def. absolutely do not wutsoever want to go to OG at all.. even if they paid me i do not want to go there.. ewewewew grooooooossss..  let's just say i had a really really grossed out experience of a strpr grabbing my hand and rubbin it up his booty and it was extremely prickly and i almost puked.. plus men in Ts just do not please me at all.. so, i told the girls they can def. go to OG w/o me.. i'll just stay back and relax and have a few drinks at the hotel..  but they want to drag me and blind fold me.. haha.. that won't happen.. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment