Saturday, September 12, 2009

NOW: gratidute challenge d14

So, for day 14 of the gratitude challenge, i have to take pic/video of something/person/place that makes me feel grateful.. i guess i can say my condo.. first of all, not only is a place that i live in and own, it's a place that many people in my life have helped me get..

such as my cousin, jas - if it weren't for him, either i wouldn't have a place to live and own or i'd be living with termite at my aunt's home for the rest of however long..

or my brother - if it weren't for him, we wouldn't qualify to get this place

or my work - if it weren't for not only having a job to pay the mortgage, but with the help of some people our loan passed through

or my fiance - who helped me move furniture and furnish this place

or my mom - who actually came to the place and pushed me to get the place otherwise it would've been taken..

or my aunt y - who let me live in her place many years to save up to put a down payment for my own condo..

and i'm sure many more people involved..  but for sure a picture of my condo invokes many feelings of gratitude towards the people around me that i care a lot about..

No comments:

Post a Comment