Thursday, October 1, 2009

makeup & hair.. wowpretty!

 
So, a few weeks ago my cousin setup an appointment with his wife's makeup artist..  me hesitant with ALL things makeup since i have superdupertruper sensitive skin and really hate wearing makeup..  i tried a session before at the nordy's bobby brown counter, since i don't mind bobby brown makeup and felt their makeup was more natural looking.. that session at the bb makeup counter was a big disappointment, i looked like a clown with pink cheeks.. so, when i went to this other makeup apptmt i was not thinking much of it since i didn't want to spend much time nor money on something that wasn't important to me.. and my fiance's sister was very nice enough to offer to do my makeup for me.. 

however, after two hours of jira doing my makeup & hair, i was HUGELY surprised..  she made me feel really comfortable, she did this special airbrushing that made it look amazingly clean..  despite the fact that i was breathing some of this stuff in, i still really liked what she did..  she even made me have eyelashes!!!  everything looked really natural.. and i now am so happy that i'm getting my makeup and hair done.. i even booked her for my mom and some other friends..  so, if any of you can't find a makeup artist for your wedding or event, be sure to book JIRA from wowpretty..  she is absolutely amazing and works miracles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment