Sunday, October 11, 2009

wines.. make sure u buy ahead of time!!

So, I spent a lot of time in search for a good red wine..  i found one that was good and had the color that matched my purpley theme..  so, i thought to myself at first, i should just buy cases of it.. however, i didn't know how many cases since i didn't know how many rsvps..  and my fiance said there's no point in buying all the wines and where am i going to store it..  so, now that it's closer to the date and i have more of a number of rsvps..  i decided to go buy the wine.. omg?!?  my wine is hard to find!!!  i went to two costcos and within a few days, what was 88 bottles at one costco become 0.. and then the other costco can't locate the 160 bottles that they had.. so, what am i to do!??  i'm just hoping that i can contact the winery and get some cases from them directlty..  cross my fingers they still have that lot..

note to ALL: if you find a wine, especially a red wine, just buy however many cases you think you may need and then store it..  instead of scrambling last minute to figure out what to do when it disappears.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment