Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bachelorette Party.. was a blast!

Thanks to my girls; Sugar, Curlz, Nance, Yuni & Meggerz..

had a blast in vegas and will definitely never forget our trip..  each one made the trip extra special and sharing this moment with these girls meant a lot to me!  aside from the veil not fitting on my big head to me having to wear a dickstle on my wrist or a flava flave type d*ck on my neck as a freggin necklace..  i can say this trip was just perfect..we had or moments, but i just wanted to say that i'm glad they didnt't make me wear the freggin peter pecker cape..  THANK GOD for that.. and no carlos from OG..  sorry ladies, not my typa thang..  esp. no prickly ahsses..

i'm just glad that yuni gave me the chance to makeup for the lame card games that i wouldn't do..  to be a b*tch to some losers that were mean to my friend curlz.. that was just awesome!  to be able to be a b*tch to them twice was just awesome!!! hahahahaha ;p

so, all in all, what happened in vegas really didn't stay in vegas.. they were memories and times that i will bring with me and treasure for the rest of my life..  ;p




No comments:

Post a Comment